I am so thankful for:
- my daughter – she is my best friend.
- my family.
- good doctors and good medicine.
- good air to breathe.
- running water.
- my faith in God and His son, Jesus.
- delicious food at the restaurants I visited recently.
- the new camera that I am enjoying and learning to use.
- people who are motivated to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- being able to enjoy the beautiful colors of nature.
- for everyone visiting and reading my blog posts.
“I am thankful for small mercies. I compared notes with one of my friends who expects everything of the universe, and is disappointed when anything is less than best, and I found that I begin at the other extreme, expecting nothing, and am always full of thanks for moderate goods.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Three Point Turn Thursday! (makesmewander.com)