A touching and thought provoking post with insightful quotes added. Thank you!
Definition of REGRET: To mourn the loss or death of: to miss very much: to be very sorry for: to experience regret Merrian-Webster Dictionary
Top 5 Regrets People Have on Their Deathbed
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Regret always comes in hindsight… We regret the thing after the fact; loved ones gone, a dying warrior on the battlefield, a…
View original post 970 more words