I am so THANKFUL for:
- the love my daughter shows me everyday. She is an angel sent from God.
- my grandson who recently celebrated his 1st birthday.
- the peace I found from making a right decision based on promptings from my heart.
- the candy I got on Valentine’s day.
- free downloadable e-kindle books.
- the music and memories given to us by an awesome singer and woman of God, the late Whitney Houston.
- the act of forgiving and the state of being forgiven.
- the men and women in uniforms serving to make this world a better place to live.
- each new day to finish the “to-do” list.
- the presence of mind to know that I can not live a purposeful life without knowing God.
- my new and regular followers-for their visits and comments, and every visitor to my blog. Thank You!
“Man is the only one that knows nothing, that can learn nothing without being taught. He can neither speak nor walk nor eat, and in short he can do nothing at the prompting of nature only, but weep.” ~ Pliny The Elder