I was out on the balcony taking some photos last year. I didn’t realize I had captured the man and his dogs down on the walkway until I looked at my computer.
A heavy down(pour) flooded this shelter near a small softball park.
Water flows down from a nearby wooded stream to underneath a 19th Century African American slave home.
At the closing of a beautiful day I was able to shoot some photos of the sun going down.
Standing on the Walnut Street Bridge looking down. It is the world’s longest pedestrian bridge located in TN.
“You may write me down in history With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt But still, like dust, I’ll rise.” ~ Maya Angelou
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (theurgetowander.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Down (seaofestrogen.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (mecwrites25.wordpress.com)
- ‘Down’ from London 2 (athoughtfor2012.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (prophetic1dotorg.wordpress.com)