I am so thankful:
- that I’m breathing.
- for my family and friends.
- for my audience of ONE.
- that God planned and wanted me.
- for stupidity that gave way to wisdom.
- for cleansing tears.
- to hear laughter.
- for the gifts and talents God bestow on humans.
- for survival skills.
- for what is and what will be.
- for everyone visiting and reading my blog posts.
“Do you know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous of the ONE whose knowledge is perfect, you whose garments are hot when the earth is still because of the south wind? Can you, like HIM, spread out the skies, hard as a molten mirror?” ~ Unknown author
My Thankful Thursday’s list was inspired, in part, by Girlfriends in God – a Christian Devotional and Conference Ministry for Women.