I’m so Thankful:
- for my family and friends.
- that I wake up most mornings with the Lord on my mind and His praises in my mouth.
- that I’m able to walk across a pedestrian bridge and back.
- for compliments that are uplifting and affirming.
- for visions and dreams that come true.
- for the ability to read.
- that I’m losing weight.
- that I can look out my window each morning and see the sun rise.
- that the electric bill was lower this month.
- that our car still runs, in spite of its quirks.
- for everyone visiting and reading my Thankful Thursday list.