Weekly Photo Challenge 2012: Two Subjects
*Windsurfer and Duck – two subject composition
The windsurfer uses the natural wind currents of the air to get along the surface of the water. The duck uses natural wind currents to help it migrate. These two subjects are taking advantage of the same wind currents to get to the place they want to be.
“Who has seen the wind? Neither you nor I: but when the trees bow down their heads, the wind is passing by.” ~ Christina Georgina Rossetti
*Disclaimer: The above photo was captured as seen. It is not “photoshopped”. The
goose duck was seen only after reviewing photo.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (2011onthebench.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (imagesoftheheart.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Photo Challenge: Two Subjects (rightinfrontofme.wordpress.com)